Sonia Allan has undertaken research projects, consultancies, or reviews for government, non-government organisations, lawyers, individuals, health practitioners, and/or businesses including:
* independent review of an area of health-related law, policy and/or practice;
* thorough legal research on a particular health law topic;
* provision of information to help clients understand the law;
* preparation of research reports;
* consultation on legal and policy matters to gauge stakeholder and community views.
Research or review findings may be presented via a consultation document; report; summary document; or other document or presentation format.
Contact us regarding your research needs.
Sonia Allan has fifteen years of experience in educating and assisting people to understand health law, regulations and policies.
She has provided information and education on health law related topics to individuals, allied health professionals, doctors, medical centers, hospitals, government & non-government organisations, civil society, and businesses.
She created this website as one such thing. She has also written from simple Fact Sheets to books and extensive reports to help inform people about health law, regulation, ethics, and policy.
As an educator, Sonia Allan is experienced in presenting short seminars to longer workshops on health ethics, law and policy matters. She has taught small and large groups and has much experience in educating people of all ages and backgrounds.
Contact us to discuss your information or educational needs.